Collaborating with Education, Healthercare, Wellbeing and Sport.
coco. was established by Tracy Suddick in order to support the growth plans of the business (formerly Tracy Suddick Business Solutions) and work more widely with specific sectors in the UK including Education, Healthcare, Wellbeing and Sport.
coco. is a dedicated social media, business development and project management consultancy. We work across a range of sectors throughout the UK and have a wealth of experience within the digital and creative industries, as well as the software and technology sector.
We partner with clients in both the private and public sectors. We have particular expertise in collaborating with the education market; working with people and departments at all levels within:
- Schools (state and independent)
- Further Education Colleges (FE)
- Higher Education (HE)
We also thrive on projects within:
We love our clients and believe in building long-term partnerships and working on meaningful projects where we can add value and a make a measureable difference.
Tracy has over 15 years experience in business development and project management, working with both the private and public sectors. Tracy works with a range of diverse clients, from pre-start ups to established organisations within the digital media and technology/software sector, as well as companies within the creative industries and education. Tracy is a Prince 2 accredited practitioner and has held a number of positions in project and operations management from delivery to strategy development.
- Our approach is flexible, energetic, open and supportive, always listening to the needs and requirements of our clients.
- Delivery is focused on working closely with all our clients in order to implement solutions that achieve results and maximise their return on investment
- Our core values are embedded throughout our service delivery. We are committed to the core, we build trust and our relationships are transparent.